Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HOW TO REMOVE PIMPLES

Pimples were my problem. I had a lot of them on my back! I can't wear backless clothes because the pimples left dark spots and they were very visible even from a distance. I was really desperate.

I have this myspace account wherein a supermodel from the Philippines was on my list. She is RAYA MANANQUIL. We're not friends but she is kind enough to accept me on her list. I gathered up my guts and sent her a private message about my pimple problem. I know she can help me with it because models have access on beauty products that really works. And then she sent a short reply. Her advice was to use ST. IVES CLEAR PORE BODY WASH. I immediately bought one at a local department store. And she was right. My pimples started to disappear. In a months time of using it everyday, my back is smooth again. Thanks Raya!!!


No comments: