Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAIR REBOND vs RELAX

I prefer hair rebond than hair relax. A few years ago, I had my hair relaxed. After stepping out of the salon, my hair was so smooth and manageable. But the following morning, my hair is so difficult to comb especially right after shower. Taking a bath was a torture due to longer period of untangling my hair. It was a disaster.

Then, a few days ago, I had my hair rebonded. It was cheap because it was home service. And the result was amazing. My hair is so manageable even right after shower. It was so smooth and every strand is in place. My hair is not limp compared to when it was relaxed. I love touching my hair now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you post more details about it? like the cost, etc. also, the contact info of the person who did your hair. thanks!